Why am I not allowed to comment, am I being censored?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No of us are allowed to, yahoo changed all this

• 4 weeks ago

you abe being censored....yahoo, twitter and  facebook...many of  these outlets are very liberal..

• 1 month ago

You are no longer allowed to comment because the Yahoo Moderators (CENSORS) do not like the truth.

Not only are we being censored - we are now being SILENCED!

• 1 month ago

I don't feel that Yahoo denying the community a comment section direct censorship. I do think it is a form of gaslighting when they publish horse-pucky and disallow the readers to demand better ethics in the journalists and publishers.

I find everything in Yahoo to be half-true, morbidly inciting, misanthropic if not human-extortion or at least anti-social and all their media honestly should be marked off with abundant advisories; such as "For entertainment ONLY"; "Do Not Drink"; "Not for children", or biohazard symbol.

Reports from a nation's capital should NOT run with the same validity as a report on the Kardashian's.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Always remember democrats, yahoo and huff are liars 

• para
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes. by blocking free speech, yahoo has admitted defeat. even despite the massive number of shills they employed, they could no longer compete with us discrediting all of their lies, propaganda, and advertisements disguised as stories. liars to the bitter end - "safety and security" lol, they're definitely going to helI

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody is allowed to comment. 

It’s because 

1.  It doesn’t want trolls to influence the voting. 

2.  People are using the comments to insult others when they have been blocked. 

3.  Yahoo is tired of everyone pointing out their incompetency. You can’t read a yahoo article without any errors. A couple of weeks ago, there was that article about these 3 guys who caught a record breaking bluefin tuna. It said live instead of lives which made no sense. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no comment

• 1 month ago

If you posted Q&As and they were removed, they were reported as violations of the rules. If they are never posting, make sure your device is in desktop mode.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, you are not able to comment so use normal people are spared from the idiocy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.