How many of you drink non alcoholic champagne?

i hate sparkling water with a passion.

I've had it but don't like it.

• Jerry

If you mean sparking fruit juice, I'll drink it but prefer non-sparkling fruit juice.

If you mean stuff that tastes like champagne but is alcohol free, tastes like beer but is alcohol free, I don't drink it. Too much like giving a starving dog a rubber bone. 

• Champagne comes from the Champagne district in France, Reims to the north and Bar-sur-Aube in the south.. Anywhere else is NOT Champagne and the French would NEVER, EVER, produce non alcoholic Champagne.

• Audrey

That is a waste of time and money!

• kswck2

Don't much like Champagne/Sparkling wine anyway, so why drink the non alcoholic stuff?

I don't. If I'm not drinking and there's a toast, I'll use ginger ale. It's much easier.

Not me, I have never tried a non alcoholic champagne, 

• Mark

I drink sparkling cider.  Were you aware that only champagne produced in the Champagne region of France can legally be called champagne, and that it ceases to be champagne if there is no alcohol in it?