Is There Really No Such Thing As Hope In The Real World/Life?

Is true there is no such thing as Hope in life and the real world? That things either happen no matter what or not at?

So a person can say or think these, it like so what:

- Hope he or she will not get mad, what I have to say.

- I hope I will never have cataract or any other eye problem.

- Hope all the people I know very well, will not have any major health problems.

- Hope this weekend it will not rain

- Hope I will not have any sibling relationship problem(s) at any age, even in later adulthood.

Those are some example, all of you probably can think up more different kinds of hope.  

But is it hope exist more in the fictional world and can happen there. When a fictional character hopes. The ONLY way it will not is when novel, TV show or movie is to realistic. 

While he was filming Jaws, the hit movie that established his reputation, director Steven Spielberg found that his mechanical shark was nearly impossible to work with, subject to constant breakdowns. After giving the problem some thought, he realized that a shark the audience could not see would be scarier. 

Optimism sometimes gets a bad rep. There's stupid optimism, which says that things are great when they're obviously not, but there's also smart optimism, which is always looking for ways to make lemonade out of the lemons life gives us every day - big ones and little ones. Instead of cursing your bad luck when things don't go as planned, look for the advantages of the new situation. Use your imagination. This is how to be "lucky."

Wishing will not make it so. Effort and imagination will make it so.

"Ambition requires attention to details, a perseverance that recognizes more than one path, and humility."

- Chinese proverb

Someone here asked, "How do you deal with disappointment or discontentment in life?" Here's what I said.

One of the best strategies for mental health is minimizing the amount of time you spend down in the dumps because of a misfortune. When you're knocked down, get back on your feet as fast as you can.

A lot of our misery comes from being upset about being upset. This is being sad about being sad, afraid of being afraid, and angry at ourselves for being angry. The thing is just to say, OK, I'm sad, no big deal. But you want to do things that get you out of it, whatever works for you that makes you healthy.

Psychologist Marsha Linehan, who created Dialectical Behavior Therapy, says that acceptance isn't liking something. It's learning to live with something we don't like that won't go away, at least not for a while.

A couple of tips for negative thinking - 

When you're in a bad mood, look at the thought that triggered it. See if it's false or otherwise useless. If it is, let it go and replace it with two positive thoughts.

Count your blessings, and remind yourself of your past successes.

Stop and smell the roses.

I've answered a lot of mental health questions, with advice from experts about a variety of problems.

There's a lot of things that can help. For example, you might be interested in stress management advice. Research has come up with various things that are effective and easy if not downright fun.