Rick asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Why do women hate me?

I'm nice and don't talk about sex stuff. I don't pressure them about anything. I don't try pick up lines because they are so stupid and never work unless the woman is really stupid. I try to be respectful and don't put the moves on them. Yes I'm a little overweight but I go to gym alot. I never talk need stuff. I try to be a good person. I never have a luck with them. I'm 36 and I'm seriously depressed about women. Why do they want to be treated like crap.

Nobody wants to be "treated like crap".  Stop buying into that garbage.  I doubt that your weight is the problem.  I've been w my BF for 26 years and he's 330 lbs.  Ask the women in your family what they think.  Don't listen to "Deadpool".  A guy who can't get a date shouldn't be giving you advice.

They might not be interested in dating you, but that doesn't mean they hate you. Maybe therapy would help because you seem to have issues around women and that would help you work through it. Also, if you're asking out women who are out of your league, that could be why you're getting rejected.

The word 'hate' is seriously over-used these days.

I doubt women who don't know you hate you. You have not found a woman that finds you personally attractive. If you have done everything you can to be attractive, there's nothing you can do but meet as many women as possible to increase your chances.

Why do women hate you? Um it's because you're nice and respectful, that's why they hate you.

Let me tell you something, don't ever take dating advice from a woman. These ladies who go around saying they want a nice man with manners are full of crud.

Most women want a man is domineering, aggresive, assertive and who can bang them up in bed.

Treated me like a pure mug for years and I go for shy, introverted ones, not bossy tik tok feminists demanding a Disney fairytale. They’re mostly all as selfish as each other on the inside.

Wym treat you like crap? Rejections after rejections or failed relationships? I have the answers to the rejection part (I assume you’re single) but I’m still struggling to find ways on how to keep girlfriend’s in line without reverting back to my “toxic guy with issues” ways, to which they used to treat me so much better.

The only reason I ever got nowhere was that I’ve always put a lot more effort into my appearance and it came off as confident however there was many times she quickly lost interest or friendzoned me as my personality didn’t match. So what I advise you to do is take some time away, get in shape and work on your confidence both physically and verbally (if that makes sense). I used to be afraid to flirt or even compliment. I’ve been you a number of times. I went through 3 stages, decent but naive guy, clueless, immature a**hole and now I’m a decent but wise guy with his life in order. Guess which is the only one that got women to respect me, approach first, tell me they fallen for me and not cheat? The middle one obviously. So I’ve had to mix both the last 2 as even a whiff of respectful guy is a turn off for many women which is why you must blame yourself. I used to be slightly overweight before I turned 16 but then I became underweight, dressed and acted immature and smoked a lot weed. I think my chubbiness solidified my “nice guy” status which resulted in failure or relationships where it’s downfall was always due to another guy. 

And I thought this may be a given but I’ll say it anyway, don’t even think about doing anything stupid if you’re seriously depressed. They’re not worth one bit. Remember there are guys with way worse looks and confidence that are married with kids.