Seth asked in SportsRunning · 1 month ago

Am I a loser if I dream about being a marathon runner if I'm to lazy to run?

HELL KNOW BRO, you're just a dreamer and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Don't you Stanley? I SURE DO SETH. :-)

• bill

Were you a starving ethernopian who learned to run by chasing down ostriches in the veldt?

Well, you might think that you are a loser now, but if you go through with the extensive training and complete a marathon, you will be so proud of yourself and think of yourself as a great winner!  Completing your first marathon is a wonderful feeling and accomplishment. Something great, that no one can ever take away from you.

Source(s): Did it!

No. You're a dreamer, not a loser. 

• .

No, you're just not motivated to run. You have lost nothing if you've made no attempt to gain it. 

You're less than a loser. To be a loser, you'd have to have at least tried first before giving up. You can't lose if you never even bother to run the race or even start to run it.