Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

What does it mean if my teacher says, my presentation will be a pre-recorded and shown to the class. I Hate standing up presenting?

Does this mean the teacher will record me doing the presentation and then it is shown to the class. 

It's likely to be like when my teacher had us do that. I think you're to record a presentation, and then you're going to share it with the teacher and class somehow. I recommend asking your teacher how they want the second part done. You can ask either before or after getting a presentation recorded how you want. Don't stress too much, you get multiple chances when recording, unlike when you do it live!

Hope this helps you . :)

Source(s): I did something like this for some History/Government/whatever it was called class a couple years back. I had to record a presentation with a partner and share it with the teacher, who showed the class.

If it is "pre-recorded" and THEN shown to the class, the class will see only the recorded version.

It might mean that she plans to record it, or that she expects you to record it.

You are most likely required to record it yourself and then submit it electronically to the teacher. Ask your teacher for clarification.