Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Lying about surgery?

okay so i need to get a labiaplasty done soon but i'll need to take 2 weeks off of work to heal. i don't wanna tell my coworkers that this is why i'll be gone so i was trying to look up surgeries that take 2 weeks to heal and i'm honestly struggling bc i dont wanna make it too extreme and make it seem worse than it actually is. everything i keep finding though kinda prompts the question of "why do you need 2 weeks off for that?" please help me find a "substitute surgery" 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Jimmy C has exactly the right answer.

• Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Put a pillow under your shirt and say you are pregnant because you had sex two weeks ago without protection,  and I'm pretty sure they'll believe you.

• 1 month ago

Do not lie. It is never the right thing to do. Just say it is surgery, and if they ask what it is for, just say it is personal. That is all they need to know. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd say that you were having a benign mole on the skin removed as a preventative measure.

Lasix surgery

gallbladder removed 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i agree with the other asker and why lie about it seeing as how it's not even any of their business to know and that includes the people who pay you as all they need to know is that you need the time off for a surgery

• M.P.
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Ask your doctor, he probably already has the answer. 

• 2 months ago

Your medical conditions are none of your co-workers business, and you are certainly not obligated to tell them anything. I wouldn't tell anyone beyond the person in charge of my schedule and the one in charge of paying for my medical leave anything beyond you need that time off for surgery and recovery and this is how much sick time you want to use. People are not entitled to personal medical information. Anyone else asks, I'd say I'm having a nunya removed. If they ask what a nunya is tell them nunya f-ing business.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't believe you will be healed in only 2 weeks. Cutting flesh requires a good long time to heal. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.