I have a strong belief that the COVID-19 pandemic will never end, and I have a strong belief that life as we knew it is over am I right?

I have a strong belief that COVID-19 is going to last forever, and that life as we knew it before the9 month old pandemic will never ever be back to normal ever ever again Worldwide, and we will all die from this disease, and that we will never have a vaccine against this pandemic, am I right?

No, you are probably not right. Just because you believe it does not make it true. Epidemics end once everyone has been exposed to a virus or vaccinated and thus herd immunity is achieved.

• para

the covid hoax may never end, but the covid pandemic never began.

@Tavy You sound like a r3t4rd with milgramism.

no you are not right people have to go on with their lives and i highly doubt that chineese people will be allowed outside after this ever again who let them outside to begin with was pretty dum

It will only end when we get herd immunity. 

• Aaron

Covid-19 vaccine can help put an end to pandemic ,though pandemic is sweeping the world ,the fruitful results has been yielded in the development of vaccine ,I believe that it won't be long before that people will return to the normal life 

Then why bother with shutdowns?  We should just have a giant kegger.

No, we will get used to the coronavirus just like we did HIV-AIDS

• Audrey

I'm so afraid you're right. But since we're forced to wear freaking masks, there's nothing to live for anyway. 

• Tavy

NO. There are 200 vaccines being tested world wide.

We eradicated Polio, mumps, measles and many other infectious diseases..

Swine flu disappeared as did the Spanish flu.

You sound young and not interested in history.

UK

Read some history.  Every pandemic ends.  The Black Death devastated Europe, killing 200 million people worldwide in the 14th century.  Yet here we are today, you and me, the both of us.  Relax.