How to prove that your religion is the most credible and eternal?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

My religion is always credible and eternal ,incomparable, since it is the only religion of GOD send down for all mankind, as their way of life ,from the beginning till the end of time, while the others religions being created by the human hands. Then this only religion of GOD  become eternal in the perspective of time dimension, that would last till the final hour of GOD comes.  This only religion of GOD , would lead mankind who believe and practice as according to HIS commandments to be successful both in this world and the hereafter world, to become heaven dwellers and forbid them from being hell dwellers. So this only religion of GOD ,then is the true Monotheistic or Unitarianism religion , by forbidding mankind  from ascribing partners in all forms. So this is the prove that i can relate to answer your question as briefly as I can. May GOD permits.

• 1 month ago

This is a false approach for sure, as the Catholic convert Newman showed

I do not undervalue at all the advantage of institutions which, though not Catholic, keep out evils worse than themselves. Some restraint is better than none: systems which do not simply inculcate divine truth, yet serve to keep men from being utterly hardened against it, when at length it addresses them; they preserve a certain number of revealed doctrines in the popular mind; they familiarize it to Christian ideas; they create religious associations; and thus, remotely and negatively, they may even be said to prepare and dispose the soul in a certain sense for those inspirations of grace, which, through the merits of Christ, are freely given to all men for their salvation, all over the earth. It is a plain duty, then, not to be forward in destroying religious institutions, even though not Catholic, if we cannot replace them with what is better; but , from fear of injuring them, to shrink from saving the souls of the individuals who live under them, would be worldly wisdom, treachery to Christ, and uncharitableness to His redeemed. 

AND 

True religion is the summit and perfection of false religions; it combines in one whatever there is of good and true separately remaining in each . . . . So that, in matter of fact, if a religious mind were educated in and sincerely attached to some form of heathenism or heresy, and then were brought under the light of truth, it would be drawn off from error into the truth, not by losing what it had, but by gaining what it had not, not by being unclothed, but by being “clothed upon.” True conversion is ever of a positive, not a negative character .

TOTALLY WRONG, COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG THAN YOU ARE

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I yell louder and show more hatred than the others. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just look at the founders of the various religions and denominations. Of all those founders, only one, Jesus Christ, clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do. He, God, founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". All other churches and denominations are manmade, and their teaching conflicts with the teaching of God's Church.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because it makes the most sense.  The wicked die and return to the dust.  The rightous will live on this planet that God made ready for humans.  www.jw.org

• 1 month ago

Nobody can.  You have to learn that for yourself through your own experiences with God.  You are logical enough to do that, aren't you?  Be willing to find out for yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Show physical evidence beyond written text. Seeing is believing. Don't let them tell you different. The bible proof? no... Look around at the birds and the trees is proof? no.... 

Faith is believing without seeing. Yea sure... keep telling yourself that

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No need for me to do such a thing. Christ Jesus has already done that. The best I can do is repeat His words. 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have your deity appear in at least two different globally isolated places and present the same sacred text to two or more populations that hadn't communicated with each other.

Since that hasn't happened the closest to having had that happen and therefore the most worthy of worship are as follows:

1. The sun

2. The moon

3. Fertility

4. Various animals

5. Various geographic features

6. Various celestial bodies

And what do you know, it's a nice list full of real things that have actually been important to humans.

• 1 month ago

Provide credible evidence to support it.

Still waiting for any religion to do this.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont .. it works for me 100% and that all that matters .. nobody proving anything to you but God Himself ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.