My coworker is always appreciated for his work and is respected by everyone. I feel jealous. Help?

Jealousy is poison! Instead, what do you & this coworker do differently? What do you need to do to get that kind of respect & appreciation? 

That is a place of work, not a gathering of friends. 

• ?

Start behaving more like your co worker. Respect is earned it's not given out like candy at Halloween. 

Don't feed the troll.

This person is constantly posting on various aspects of working life!

• Jake

he's probably a brown nose don't take it personally

In a fast-paced work environment, it can be easy to feel like you are just not measuring up to others on your team and might end up feeling jealous and angry. Do not let their expertise and/or flair eclipse your success. Try having a more positive outlook on what you are doing and think about what can I learn from what s/he did? shape the mindset you want to have using ‘stress diaries’ a book by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh.