Gary asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I wipe too hard after doing a poop, how to stop. ?

Don't really know how long I've done this for, but for as long as I can remember.  I think I have this polished anal syndrome where I really clean deep inside the anal area because I want NO Poop to show on the toilet roll.  This ends up leading to an irritated anal area.

I remember a time where I first noticed a spot of blood after prolonged wiping from a poop and panicked but then realised it was from wiping.  I can remember one time it was actually painful to wipe so I had to go easy for a few days.  

Now I just used a whole roll of loo roll to wipe my anal and I noticed tiny dote of blood from the wiping and have got myself Into a panic.  I know it's from wiping too much and inserting a finger to wipe, but I don't believe myself.  

How do I believe myself? 

How do I wipe better and more efficiently? 

I just can't stand any bits of poop on the roll at all so I go right up and wipe.  

I'm a total creep 

Toilet paper with more texture and a wrinkled appearance works better and faster.

Wet wipes if used correctly. 

Make sure you are finished going # 2 before wiping.

Work the muscle that prevents # 2 accidents then wipe.

Finally clean wash hands really good.

.......wet wipe. don't eat so much cheese and grease.

• k w

you got obsessive compulsive syndrome......I don't know how to deal with it....maybe smear a bit of aloe gel on the area to heal it up til you can get it under control.....