Why religious people describe Heaven and Hell as if they were born there?

1. They use assumptions to make other believe what heaven and hell look like.

2. There is not evidence.

3 Bible does not prove the existence of these two places just like Marvel does not prove the existence of Spider man.

4.In matter of fact, I rather go to Hell cause at least it will not be full of rapists, maniac , Pedos and Hypocrites.

Liarball read Spiderman twice so it's real now . 

Bozoball is a funny one . 

• User

Yeah...I remember that old corner store where the two golden avenues intersected...

• Religious people live in their own private fantasy world and since there is zero evidence that their fantasy can be checked they just make up whatever makes them feel good. 

• Misty

They are brainwashed that way.

HAVE YOU READ THE ENTIRE BIBLE TWICE? CUZ I HAVE. SO DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS U DK AT ALL....BIBLE IS HOLY AND STILL COMING TRUE...BIBLE IS NOT assumptions...U have much to learn...PRAY SOON AND LONG and repent of all sins.