Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How close am I on an electoral map for Trump and Biden, this isn't 2016, 2018, this is 2020 By the way if someone puts all red except NH?

I WON'T TAKE THAT MAP SERIOUSLY........I'll start with whats most likely Biden and most likely Trump and go thru the "toss ups"  I'll give Texas to Trump, I'll give Arizona to Biden, I'll give the Big 10 Wisconsin & Michigan, Minnesota to Biden, I'll give Georgia, Iowa to Trump(still not sure of Iowa- but I'll give it to him.........I'll give Florida to Biden and the electoral college goes to Biden 334 to 204, OK..............I'll give Florida & Ohio to Trump and the final electoral college is Biden 305, Trump 233

electoral map on RCP where anybody can change the outright toss ups, red or blue

What map...? But your suggestions sound reasonable.

"By the way if someone puts all red except NH  I WON'T TAKE THAT MAP SERIOUSLY..."

Well neither would I since my own state is one of those guaranteed to go blue. If it ever goes red it would have to be one heck of a republican light years better than Trump could ever dream of being.

Guess we will see on Nov. 3rd.

doesnt matter who wins neither is going to get away with violating human rights doesnt matter how democrats or republicans feel