What's something that has no body?

A bust statue.

I like this song no body no body no body no body

• garry

a ghost or even a nobody has no body . or even a shadow ..

Both everything and nothing at the same time. 

A head of cabbage.

• david

Just Gigolos. Wait, and InCel's. 

ME I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY

• Binks

My hair for one thing.

The mysterious giant floating baby head from Phineas and Ferb.

a snowball.    

Hey guess what? I just found out the reason why I am inhumanly bullied and harshly bullied by the entire cosmos. It's because of Spongebob Squarepants, his bully the new student from boating school, and my uncle named Bra Kofi From Ghana Tema Community 2. In the episode of the Spongebob TV Show "The Bully," The new Student Scared and bullied Spongebob whenever the teacher wasn't paying attention to them or wasn't in sight. And he even threatened to beat him up. He also threatened to kill Spongebob if he tells the instructor what he did to him. It turns out that my uncle named Bra Kofi From Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Spongebob Squarepants and he threw his misfortunes and threats from his foes on me to be treated the same way when I never wronged him. Spongebob Squarepants, his bully the new student from boating school, and Bra Kofi From Ghana Tema Community 2 are the reason why people sense fear in me and they think I'm scared of them. Because they realize that I won't talk back or fight back. They think that I am some weird African kid who doesn't have any friends.They are punks and cowards. They wanted me to feel down all the time and have mean frowns on my face and speak with attitude and rudeness out of anger and frustration. They never wanted me to put a smile on my face or be cheerful and joyful. But Glory Be To Jesus Christ! Today The source of my troubles has been discovered and now all I have to do is find a solution to help end this trouble once and for all. It turns out that my Mother Lilian Amoah, my Auntie Named Yaya, and my Auntie named Korkor are all secretly into Bra Kofi From Ghana Tema Community 2. They love him secretly and have affairs with him in their dreams behind their husband's backs. My mother is secretly Robyn Rihanna Fenty the Caribbean celebrity from Barbados. And Bra Kofi is secretly Eminem the American and English music artist and popular celebrity. My childhood ex boyfriend named Henry is secretly Brandon and Brandon is secretly Leonardo Dicaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio used to date Robyn Rihanna Fenty. My mother Lilian Asare didn't want me to talk to anyone about my problems or report her to the police for treason and mistreatment and starvation. Then her and the entire universe tried to keep my mouth shut by calling me Melinda Sordino from The Book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. When a person does something evil, their heart beats rapidly and their mind is filled with wicked thoughts and darkness. The person will begin to panic and spiritually travel on the internet and delete all my answers and secretly say things about me to the world internally that I'm a witch and everyone should stay away from me and ignore me. And that no males should praise me but only females instead because I am very poor and they saw me at an electronics store at East 170th Street Bronx, New York and I couldn't even afford a speaker. So they should come and look at the females from his country instead. Are they trying to disgrace me or humiliate me? Yes because they can never come close to me! They are my enemies! They wanted to follow me spiritually to stores I enter to purchase things and secretly record me and put me on camera and bring me up on the news to disgrace and humiliate me as the poorest woman who couldn't afford anything. They never had mercy on me or even bothered to lend me money. But when I post that I am feminine and shy on Yahoo answers and Facebook they secretly watch behind their phones, iPad, tablets, and laptops through cats, witches, witch doctors, wizards, vultures, dogs, and insult me and curse me to go through trials, tribulations, principalities, misfortunes, and they never praise me or give me compliments. They also copy or imitate my behavior and even try to steal my idea and make it look like they are the ones who came up with it. And try to add even more ideas to it named the celebrities and TV Industries. Those people from my school, Facebook, Yahoo answers, church , neighborhood, and family are the same ones who cursed me and said "I wish you were very ugly and I was Queen Grimhilde." Or "I wish you were very ugly and I was the virgin mary." Or "I wish you were very ugly and I was Omotola Jalade Ekeinde." Or "I wish you were very ugly and I was The Queen Of Hearts from the movie or book Alice In wonderland." Or "I wish you were very ugly and I was the Red Queen from the movie and book Alice In Wonderland." Or "I wish you were ugly and I was Queen Latifah." Or "I wish you were poor and I was Dolph Lundgren." Or "I wish you were poor and I was Isaac Slade." Or "I wish you were poor and I was Miley Cyrus." Who knows maybe these people's physical bodies are the reason why I'm poor and my home is broken and my dearest son died at the hospital. And the reason why males never look at me or ask me out on a date. And the reason why I am very ugly and Manish or manly looking. I also found out that Raven Symone, her male friend Eddy, my English teacher Ms. Bachelor, Amanda Tirado from Hollywood Avenue, Winston Williams and Giovanni's fusion, and their 3 female bullies from the Disney channel TV Show "That's So Raven" are the reason why I am ruthlessly and harshly bullied, threatened, taunted, pressured by my peers and also tempted with above the influence. They wanted me to be treated like how the 3 popular female bullies from the TV Show "That's So Raven" were treating Raven Symone. Just the fact that I'm not a witch. Raven Symone is secretly either Ms. Bachelor or Amanda Tirado. She is a witch and she can foretell the future. She can also transform into huge cats and terrorize or kill people. The TV People and news reporters are witches and wizards and can read people's minds and see the future and tell when it's about to rain. And even change the weather and make it rain. Do you know that Eddy is secretly Zambia from Martin Luther king Jr Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center on Fulton the 6th floor? And he is a motherf*cker and likes my mother and older women? He threatened to rape my mother in my sleep and he is secretly Giovanni and Winston Williams fusion.

Written By: Queenstar Betty Amoah 

(Ama Oforiwaa)