Relieved the worst that can happen is Kamala will be president after Joe breaks the record for the shortest time served by any US president?

Democrats introduced a bill outlining enforcement procedures for the 25th Amendment; Biden insurance if it all comes unravelled during his inauguration.

I wonder what they plan to do if Trump wins? Some people claim that they will never let that happen, by hook or by crook, it must not happen, or so the thinking goes.

Pray, listen, pay attention, and vote.

Update:

Blue skies, smiling on me,

Nothing but blue skies, will I see.

Pray, listen, pay attention, vote, and love like there's no tomorrow.

And stay safe.

Update 2:

@Mark - look up the 25th amendment, then ask yourself if they are really going to wait for Sleepy Joe to kick it, or install their shill ASAP.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

we wont know anything till nov

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Unless he dies one day in office (someone in the 1800s did this), I doubt even if Biden dies, he won't be even CLOSE to be the shortest-lived president.  But thank for your vote of confidence.  77 is old, but people routinely live to be 90 now.

• 2 months ago

What color is the sky on your world ?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yep.....will go down in history as a Creepy guy with dementia was relived of duty by a female that nobody wanted 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

THEN they'll complain about him for the NEXT FOUR YEARS .................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.