Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

CHEATED IN CLASS NEED HELP?

Hi everyone , I cheated in class for 2 exams! I used little scrunched up notes to take into the exam however, I did the exam in class. What I didn’t realise was the classroom had cameras but my back was towards the camera and the camera is in the centre of the class but I was sitting right on the edge near the windows, do you reckon I’ll get caught if they look thru the footage? 

• donnie

It’s a possibility. If you’re caught own up to it, apologize, write a apology letter, and if you are given a consequence gracefully accept it and learn from it. Remember a punishment is not meant to be liked it’s meant to teach you a lesson so if you fail or get some kind of detention or suspension plus whatever your parents do to you remember you brought this on yourself. Just don’t cheat anymore you might get lucky this time and not get caught or they might not have time to get around to you. Don’t think that you will get lucky every time. It could be this time, next time, the 100th time but you will likely eventually get caught. All it takes is a camera, a teacher or other adult walking by, a snitch, or anything can happen to cause you to get caught. Just study hard and do your best. 

Hey? You doing much ? xxxxxxxxxx

If the paper was visible then yes but no 

Unfortunately, you're going to have to sweat it out for a while. There's a slight chance you won't get caught.

No.  I'm smart enough not to do a dumb thing like cheating in class.  

And I know how to write a question, and what a sentence is:  Do you reckon I’ll get caught if they look thru the footage?   -- Oh, yeah.  You're toast.

Possibly. If you are caught cheating in one exam it is assumed you cheated in all of them, so it is never a good idea to get caught.

I sure HOPE you got caught.

• Expat

I guess you're going to have to sweat it out. I suggest you not cheat in the future. If you did get caught, you need to be ready to face the consequences. Whatever they are, they're not the end of the world. Remember that. Don't do anything else that's really stupid. 

I tend to agree with Gigapie.

Yes, probably. There will no doubt be telltale signs in your answers that will raise suspicions in the teacher's mind, and the teacher can then look at the footage to see what you were up to. LOL busted.