Pam asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 months ago

Have you ever put butter on a Pop Tart?

It's so freaking good.

• dman63

No.  I liked Pop-Tarts when I was a kid.  I tried them as an adult (38 years old from the vending machine at work) and didn’t care for them. I love butter but I don’t think it would do much for the taste of a Pop-Tart.  I’ll pass.

yup--on the plain strawberry filled ones-no icing--so then you have the sweet and the salty goodness from the butter and the crunch of the pastry--yum

Pam i do, i love it, good question, how are you

I might put it on a warm one, but not on a cold one, sorry, that doesn't sound really tasty to me.

No, I've never done that.

i have not but i think it would taste good on a warm and toasted one. especially the cinnamon and brown sugar one...i never thought of that..

• WOOWHO

no......... i  have no good reason to  but the author may

try chocolate chip cookies with a spread  of cream cheese

• kswck2

Sure, and great for a sugar high too. 

• ?

No, I can't stand those things. Toaster strudels with cream cheese icing are better imo. Personally I prefer homemade and even though my cinnamon rolls aren't pretty, OMG! SO good!

Disgusting.  I like butter.  Pop Tarts are the worst food in the entire universe.  Sickly sweet and disgusting.