What is the best tablet?

Most responsive, biggest, and not expensive?

the i book pro!

I want to come back here and see what people say. I just got a Lenovo tab m10 and I like it for casual use. It cost less than $200. I  have seen tablets that boot quicker, but you will pay a lot more than I did. I like android for the playstore. I've had a couple of Acer tablets  that died after a couple of years for no reason. I have a very old Archos that still runs but android 1.6 is mostly useless.  If I was skilled enough I would try to upgrade my old Vizio Tab1008....android 3.2....can't do much with it unless I cold figureout how to upgrade itto at least 5 or 6. I have an ASUS tf300 that just doesn't cut it anymore. It works, but the battery takes forever to charge.and it was always like that. Whatever tablet you pick, in a year or two you will need to upgrade it. Apple might give upgrades, but android does not...you have to root, hack and geek the hell out of it to do that and still stand a chance of bricking it.

Depends on your budget, although I would go with the iPad Mini.