Dave
Lv 5
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I hope you staunch Pro-Lifers are ready to step up and adopt, or you know you're going to look like a bunch of hypocrites?

Look at CDC stats, the abortions performed per year under Pro-life Reagan was 1.3 million per year, then you go forward to Obama/Biden that number is cut more than half to 640,000 per year, for various reasons including more education, more accessibility to birth control, states changing abortion laws. So I would implore the evangelical/Catholic community to get in line and begin adopting........I'm talking right now there are over 1 million children from 5-17 that need a family, not DHS, not foster care............a permanent family....................WE WILL SOON SEE HOW "PRO-LIFE"YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!

Or if you're the typical conservatives who screams the blood of abortion on this nation  and then turns around and screams the many children on welfare subsidies.........you can't have it both ways.......................THE CHILDREN ARE WAITING START FILLING OUT THE PAPER WORK...............DO IT NOW..............when Barrett is appointed, and she will be confirmed, it's a matter of time before the 1 million become 2 million, so roll up your sleeves, cruises, and golf and resort outings are over...............time to get tow work all you baby saving PRO LIFERS!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

Time to get off religious radio, and put your faith to the test.

Update 2:

REMEMBER!!!!! Faith without works is dead..................all you families, add another member to the household, no excuses now!!!!

Update 3:

Should've been you......................GET TO WORK, FILL OUT YOUR PAPER WORK............NOW!!!!!

Update 4:

Time for all you Baptists, pentocostals, charismatics, non denominational evangelicals who have been screaming about Roe for decades to sit down in your Sunday bible studies and think how each family in your church can "step up to the plate" and adopt.. Time to put the James Dobson, family talk down and GO TO WORK!!!!!!!! Barrett has adopted..............1 million  are waiting in the U.S.!!!!!

Update 5:

the difficulty in adoption is a lame excuse, because the older children are easy to adopt, were not talking just babies here............GET TO WORK!!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Thank you for this question. Overwhelmingly, there are fewer abortions during a Democratic administration due to more education and easier access to birth control. It is much better to prevent unwanted pregnancies than either abort or use taxpayer money for welfare and medicaid! Abstinence only education always results in more unwanted pregnancies. Did you know that one the #1 places where unwanted pregnancies are conceived is at church camps/events?

The other piece to this puzzle is the number of children needing homes. Over 250,000 right now are available for adoption and looking for a forever home... but conservative states won't let gay couples foster or adopt, and "christians" don't want to bring a darker-skinned child into their home or one that might taint their other children. Not very Christian...

Oh, and one more thing - once children have reached the age of 10 they are considered "adoptable" and spend their teenage years going from foster home to foster home, never bonding as they should. On their 18th birthday, even if they are still in high school, there is a knock at the door and their social worker has a paper bag to put all their belongings in. They are then driven to a homeless shelter and given $20.

No wonder 60% end up in prison by the age of 25...

• 2 months ago

What is wrong with being like your "progressive" Europe and most of the rest of the world, which does not permit abortions past the second trimester when everybody knows that is a human being in there.  Why did Chrissy Teigen cry and her liberal friends offer condolences about her miscarriage if it was just a mass of protoplasm?  Why are women so freaking stupid that they can't decide if they want the baby within a half of a year after they were impregnated?  And BTW I did foster children. 

• yodi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

that greedy lot isn't even gonna come close to meting demand.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What is your question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you don't want to get pregnant, use birth control....

IT'S FREE AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

oh look.... it's THIS argument again.....

• 2 months ago

Many probably would if the adoption process wasn't so incredibly difficult, riddled with unnecessary red tape, and has such a ridiculous cost.  It is far easier to adopt a child from overseas than it is to adopt an American child.  This is yet another attempt by the left to bring more foreigners into the United States while screwing over actual Americans.

Source(s): Adoption laws are rigged and stupid
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most whom have tried that found that they are considered the bad guy by the biological parents, the social workers, and the liberal courts.  No Thanks. I need not the trouble of dealing with overbarring bureacrats comming into my home and telling me how to live and raise children. 

• 2 months ago

What are you so mad about?  What is the point you're really making...abortion is necessary to stop unwanted kids from being a burden on society, and Christians don't want to support them?  If they are a burden, they are better off dead?  Can we ask some of these kids if they think they are better off dead?

Edit:  If I do, then what?  Will your opinion on abortion change?  I know 6 families in my small church that have done what you want.

• 2 months ago

Hell no. They just want more poverty and shitty lives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.