Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Gee, I wonder why and who stokes this flaming fire in this country?????? probably T             R       U...........?

The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Donald Trump.

Trump and company with his tough talk rhetoric and divisive policies.

Anyone from the hood knows you don't talk tough if you are not willing to back it up.

And the recipient of this tough talk might believe you and scared enough to act.

I tried it many times with WHITE PEOPLE.🤔

• When was the last time a white supremacist;

- rioted

- hung a l\lEGR0

- burned a store

- looted a store

- extorted a business owner

- raided a restaurant full of innocent people

Oh wait; that's antifa and blm who do that SHlT !!

• Troy

Especially since they are so secretive. The MSM media can't even find any good stories to share. I have never met one single person that even sort of supports white supremacist terrorism. More hidden enemies to make me afraid, we need to surrender a few more of our rights to the government for some more super secret invisible threats.

I recall only BLM, ANTIFA and other blacks committing arson, assaulting random innocent bystanders, etc.

• Susie

What violent white supremacy??  The majority of the violence I’ve seen has come from the left. If you really are concerned about violence start with your own fellow libs and stop being a hypocrite. 

• Taylor

homeland security is full of crap and we all know it

Source(s): they called our forefathers terrorists, this organization should be disbanded