Are Trump supporters really White Supremacists?

I honestly think that the media, academics, liberals, Democrats are just using that term to scare people.

Most conservatives are not racists, but the evening news wants you to believe they are.

why?

The majority of Republicans now are just former Democrats who think the left has gone too far. They have the same views on race as Democrats. It requires constant lying from left-wingers to persuade people otherwise.

• Troy

The don't even know what these terms mean "white supremacist" "racist". They are just insults hurled at people that disagree with them. 

I'll tell you what sounds like White Supremacy to me. Saying black people are not capable enough to compete and need special help, unlike Asians, Hispanics, Jewish, Muslims, or any other minority. It sounds demeaning to me.

It's a nice easy way to emotionally manipulate and mobilize the potato-brained liberals.