Poll: Do you prefer to drive a Car or SUV?

I prefer to drive a car.

• ?

car for now. i've driven both but im single so a car is more ideal for me i'd swap over to SUV if i had a family. 

rn i drive a van its my grandpa's and better then nothing but trying to save up to buy me a classic muscle car. depending if i can manage to save up i could actually buy one by time next year. But im looking for specific ones in decent condition and stock and not fixed up either at a good price. most are over priced where i live. asking like $30-40k for a rusted PoS. thats what people think where i live that because they hold onto their cars the more rust it gets the less people want to buy it unless really sought after but not for that price. 

I prefer to drive a car. 

• Noddy

A little red and yellow convertible

• K8

I prefer to drive my car or my old 1966 Chevy.  I've never had an SUV, not interested in having one.

SUV’s are cars.