Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

should i donate to BLM?

i wanna donate but should i?

• L

NO.  Besides, you can't.  Ex-KGB Officer George Soros is controlling and paying dim wits to cause havoc.

• Tom

No. its a group designed to enslave Blacks to the Democratic Party, by making them pharaohs to main stream folks and isolating them from middle class society---and also be used to disrupt society to pave the way for socialism.

Well, first of all, I don't believe you want an answer to the question. I believe you just want to nudge-nudge wink-wink some hateful people. 

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble nails. - Maslow

I would not..EVERyone matters!!!!!!!!!!

• Willie

I'll donate the toilet paper I have just used coming out of the bathroom to them.

no if they have the money to take off from work to riot and loot they dont need your money

If anyone could take a look & help save our boy 

t e r r o r i s t s........................

Yes. BLM is not a left wing extremist group like most right wing extremists think. It is just an organization trying to get their voices heard and most people who criticize it for being a Marxism left wing extremist group are just racist assholes who support Trump and don't care about the community.

Your money will be put to good use if you donate.

People who are destroying things and looting are people trying to make the organization look bad. They are actually fighting for black rights and human rights in general. It's the right wings that are fighting against justice.

• Brutus

No. They are a hate group, just like the K K K is. Both are hate groups