I have a weak command over speaking English confidently. My coworkers have started judging me. I do not feel confident anymore. What to do?

• ?

Practice, speak in English more often and you may get more comfortable doing so.

Also try taking some ESL (English as a second language) classes to help you out. 

Don't let people judging you bother so much. At least you're trying to learn English. 

Cuss them out in your native tongue.

Quit your job, lock yourself inside and make plans to move to a place where you have a better command of the language.

If you are confident and ambitious, you need not worry about the barriers/obstacles that come your way. There are many effective ways of dealing with such discrimination/judgment. The one thing I would like to suggest is that do not let someone else’s judgment or opinion disrupt your life or bother you. If it goes beyond a point, you should report their unjust behavior towards you. Try reading ‘stress diaries’ written by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh, it helped me shape my thinking this way.