Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Should faithful Satan's servant Trump pardon more pedophiles or enough is enough?

• Rod

The far left/socialist Democrats are Satans servants who want to weaken America and turn it into a puppet state controlled by the United Nations/Global elite.

If Biden is elected he will pardon pedophiles and will go after christians and other freedom loving Americans who speak out against the new US socialist regime under a new hate speech he will pass into law. 

I didn't know that Trump had pardoned ANY pedophiles.  Who exactly would they be, and when did this take place?

By the way, don't tell me to look it up.  I'm not about to let you send me on YOUR wild goose chase.  If Trump has ever pardoned even one convicted pedophile, you'll be able at least to name him or her.

Initially, I thought I respected Entropy and thought he might be intelligent.  Now I see he's just a lap-dog moron.

Don't feed the troll.

Reported.

SPAM.

You mean like Bill Clinton who is known to have gone to Epstein's pedohile island dozens of times and was seen there by eyewitnesses?  Would Trump be pardoning him for his rapes as well (remember, you have to #BelieveAllWomen or you're not a Democrat)?

Trump is a moron and a deviant.  And you two would have a great conversation since you're on the same level together. Both parties are evil.  Stop voting for either one.  Vote independent.  Vote third parties.  No more D's or R's.

• Jeff

Leave Orange Don alone!  He has important things to do -- like buying whores and eating trays of Big Macs.  He has a couple Twitter Tantrums left in him today, too.  He probably has a meeting scheduled with the Grand Dragon.