Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 2 months ago

I finished my bachelorette degree in dentistry and now i want to study residency. I want to know which degree i should apply to? ?

Sorry baccalaureate!

Did the college/university where you got your baccalaureate not give you some pointers?

And you seriously need to improve your use of the English language if you want to qualify at an English-speaking establishment.

IF you earned your bachelor's degree in dentistry in your country, you need to check out whether universities in your country offer master's in dentistry. BDS is NOT acceptable for admission to DDS programs in countries where DDS is the standard requirement. You can only practice in your country of citizenship, if you pass your country's licensing exams.

• drip

In what country?

What degree?  Don’t you need a doctorate degree in dentistry to practice?

I recommend English where you might learn that "bachelorette" is a young unmarried female.