Why are LGBT still considered to be a minority group when most people now know that most women have varying degree of bisexuality in them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Hitler's homosexual partners were many.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but also Bronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery.

According to Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insaneasylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels.

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains.

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

• 3 weeks ago

🤦‍♂️🙄🤬Get a life you bloody wanker. I bet you only believe this because you haven't been laid. I don't blame them, nobody would want to have entercourse with a troll infatuated with bisexuality. As I've said many times just about everyone experiments with bisexuality especially while going through puberty. Girls just seem to be a bit more open and affectionate. If you stop obsessing you might find someone soon 

Source(s): I'm 27 years old and still a virgin, but that is becoming I'm very shy...and kinda busy with work
  • 4 weeks ago

False premise!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They can't lock you up in the psych ward soon enough.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Equal rights do not depend on numbers. Straight white Christian men are as entitled to equal treatment as are little Black Muslim girls.

• Rob
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They are considered a minority group because they are a minority group. Nobody else is doing whatever mental gymnastics you do daily to dismiss that fact.

• 4 weeks ago

You can't know something which isn't true.  It's a maximum of one in five, probably much lower.  Also, women are not a minority but still need liberating so why not LGBTQIA+?  Stupid acronym BTW!

• 4 weeks ago

"Most" people know that everyone is overwhelmingly heterosexual, despite what you seem to think, despite being constantly being told otherwise for some years now.  Virtually daily.

• 4 weeks ago

Because you need to consider going back on your meds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.