Ben asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

Will COVID-19 end?

Will the 2020 Global pandemic that we are still living through as we now sadly approach October that kills people everyday ever end?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It will end but the virus it self will probably still exist.

• 2 months ago

it will end when God says. say inshallah.

• 2 months ago

Covid-19 or its more virulent cousins will stay until we change our personal interactions and become more integrated. Nature's system is now pushing us in that direction.  We can do it willingly and have it stop or Nature will force us to change with further blows, biological and environmental.

• 2 months ago

Eventually, it may become like the flu, requiring an annual vaccine and being treatable if you do get it. Maybe next year, given competent leadership.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Covid-19 end in two in 2021 I think

• 2 months ago

i hope so, im so tired of all these lockdowns

• 2 months ago

We don't know when Covid 19 will end, but we know that Covid Nineteen will be with us for a long time.

• 2 months ago

The virus will probably become just another periodically-appearing pathogen, but the pandemic will eventually end.

Whether because of an effective vaccine, an effective (non-vaccine) treatment, development of herd immunity, or mutation into something less virulent.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i hope so, i hate all these shutdowns

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.