was Obama the anti-christ?

anyone know?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I prefer to be anti-Christ to be hateful, intolerant and violent far-right white wealthy male heterosexual Christian conservative neo-Nazifascist like you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Antichrist is not real. Read your book more closely and study its history.

Daniel alluded to Antiochus Epiphanes. When Judgement day failed to happen right after Antiochus' death (as mentioned in Daniel chapters 11-12) Paul, centuries later claimed in 50 CE that the man of lawlessness would enter the second temple and declare himself divine. When that failed to materialize when the temple burned down, Christians again, rationalized Paul's prophecy and claimed the antichrist must appear during a 3rd temple.

John the Revelator obviously alluded to Nero Caesar. I won't go in to too much detail, but it's all BS

• 2 months ago

Religion is factless nonsense.

Grow up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Some saw Obama as a devil, why else did Democrats react so fiercely when Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni appeared in a biblical film. Democrats worked to have that actor deleted from the movie for merely resembling Obama.

• 2 months ago

No.

A.O.C. fits the description to a "T".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The difference: 

Nobody worships Trump. 

Obama's people sang hymns to him. 

They had KIDS sing hymns to him. 

They literally worshiped him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They say he smelt like sulfur

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.