Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

My dad has hired a convicted sex offender for his office, should I be worried about my daughter going to work with grandpa?

This man was convicted of soliciting sex from a 14-year-old girl. Trafficking was the charge and he served four years in federal prison.  He was 42 at the time.  I don’t think this man would be a threat in the sense of learning a five-year-old into his truck with a lollipop at the same time I feel like I should be worried.  He’s a level two sex offender. My dad is very arrogant unfortunately so I think this is out of Eric and said he’s hired this guy.  

The man had worked for him for nine years prior to his conviction

• Eva

You definitely should keep your daughter away from him.  One place I worked, my boss hired a guy to work in the plant. I wasn't part of the screening process. When I saw his paperwork come over my desk, I recognized the name instantly as a older teen that had abducted a girl, raped her, and left  her naked tied to a tree out in the woods. Several of the women employees often worked late and I told my boss this was not a safe situation. While we were figuring out how to fire him and not get sued, my boss stayed at the plant until all the women were safely on their way home.  Luckily we never had to fire him.  He got arrested that weekend for attempted rape.  I don't think they ever get that out of their system. If this guy was attracted to young girls, he will always be attracted to them.