Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

Girls - would you rather have a flat chest or a flat bum?

if you had to choose and why? (someone asked me this the other day and i thought it was a fun question)

flat boobs. Big boobs make me looks chubby because I am short so its magnified. Short girls can't get away with gigantic boobs without appearing chubby 

Flat chest. I like my big butt but I hate my boobs I want them cut off nipple and all...

Can I have both? Having big of either is so impractical. I can never find shorts that fit my hips and my waist. Tops like to hang off my chest like curtains and often get pulled underneath. I also find it impossible to buy bikinis because if the under band fits then the cups/pads are too small to hold anything.

Flat bum. Brazilian booty lifts are notoriously imperfect.

I admit I am basing my choices on my own attributes, I was blessed with a well proportioned body and limbs. I never complained about my low weight, 32 A bras and boyish hips-and they have aged well.

Stay slim and avoid enhancment surgery.

• Lili

I have small breasts and a flat bum, and I'm quite happy with both.

I used to model.  Being small-breasted and not having much of a derriere was preferred.  I still like my body that way.

I know some girls with some meat on their bum but they have very small breasts. If i was like them, i'll rather have my bum because breasts are still just breasts even if just a B cup. But yeah A cup is very flat like a kid's chest.

• Alesha

I have some of both but not a lot of either and I'm perfectly happy with it. 

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE BOTH!

But if I had to choose, I'd rather have a flat chest.

We're living in the time of the booty, the size and shape of your breasts mean nothing if you have a big booty.  

You can have great boobs but if you have no booty.... well, men won't be lining up to be with you. Atleast that has been my observations and experiences.

I’m already flat in both those areas. Don’t think it’d want to change anything.

I don't have either and don't need to waste my thoughts on an either-or for some body parts.