Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Do evil exist because man has free will?

• garry

evil exists if you believe in jesus .

You understand the question, I understand you mean that people are evil today because they have a strange desire. Yes, it is true that evil people come because of their will, and if there was a desire, we could never do evil, and so many people's needs are there, so evil is removed from us.

• JimZ

I can't come up with a good reason why that isn't true.  

Now you sound like Donald Trump, or is it Hitler, can't tell 

• Everyone knows capitalism is evil!  The masses can't be left to their own devices!  One must look to the state for fulfillment!  Only the state can provide for your needs!

Evil exist and flourishes because of the modern evangelicalism and conservative movements.

This is from my new, soon to be published book, "Things I never learned in Catholic schools”... Page 3,000...

“Free Will” was built into Catholic theology to explain the paradox that evil exists in a world that was created by a perfect, loving God. “Free will” enabled the Church to take the blame away from their God and make the Human responsible for “sin” in the world. And there was always big money in “sin”.  

We Humans make decisions based on the collective experience of our Five Senses from birth. Like a giant database of information. We rely on this database to influence our choices.It is impossible to make a “free choice” when accepting or rejecting something without prior knowledge of the fear of penalty, (Pain or Hell), or hope for reward (pleasure or Heaven)!Is the human intellect free in choosing between a hot poker-in-the-eye and a bowl of ice cream?  

Yes.

All people are able to freely choose whether or not they want to be evil or good.

Free Will?

Explain the concept of Free Will within a plan where every Past, Present and Future move of Every Human is known, planned and designed by an all knowing Omnipresent Omnipotent Deity.

I'll wait.

I went to Roman Catholic primary school, that's what we were taught. So our lives are a kind of long test.

Which doesn't make sence alongside the teaching that God knows everything. Including the future.