Why do people critise me?

For wearing a bra and panties just because I am male.

Surley it's my choice and I am not doing anyone any harm.

• 1 week ago

"I am not doing anyone any harm". You're doing yourself harm and possibly harming your friends and family who may not understand why you are wearing feminine underwear. Sure, it's your choice but you should at least consider the consequences before crossing the gender norms. People will naturally be confused if you are not intending to pass as female, for example they will not know how to address you. If you are wearing a bra out of a fetish for wearing feminine underwear, then I suggest a training bra so it doesn't show under a loose top.

They are transphobic. I can’t read your mind, but you possibly are a transvestite (cross-dresser) or a transgender person. Do what you want

Something being your choice doesn't negate someone's freedom to criticize you. This happens because there's this thing called "gender norms". Bras and panties are made for females, but you're a male. Therefore, those who adhere to gender norms will disapprove because you're violating those norms. If you don't wish to be critiqued, it would be in your best interest to not broadcast your private practices in whichever way you've been doing. There are plenty of online communities where you can interact with people who are accepting of and even share your style choices, they're commonly known as crossdressers..

Because 'critise' is not a word.

Your right that it’s not harming anyone. I personally couldn’t care less about that kinda thing. But I have to wonder what the hell you need a bra for if you’re a man. Are you really fat and need to support those man boobs? 

Put some other clothes on over them and then no one will know.

In a perfect world there would be no bullying. Until then, you’ve got to have a tough skin, you’ve got to think for your self and use common sense. Seek solidarity from people with your same tastes. And if you live in an intolerant place - consider moving to a more tolerant one. Set goals. Live the best most productive life you can. 

Let your girlfriend take them off of you in bed. That’ll be kinky. 

Yes, of course it's your choice.  There is no gendered clothing.

*criticize*

wear whatever you want