Why is it when a straight person turns gay they have “found who they are” but are just lying or were confused when it’s the other way around?

The LGBT community just doesn’t want to accept the truth that homosexuality is not inborn but rather an environmentally acquired sexual disturbance that with effort, can be altered. Studies have shown this. Why do you think they are trying to ban places and venues to change sexual orientation despite the LIE that it’s physically or psychologically harmful? Because it’s part of a larger agenda to do away with morality and rectitude. 

There confused, i am gay i think?

i was a straight guy until 20, suddenly i found myself becoming a gay without any control, i didn't feel any attraction towards females anymore, today i’m 31 and still gay and i don’t think i will become a straight again, that is wierd how did this happen to me

All my friends think I’m %100 gay, and I have to hide my sexuality, I just love the gay lifestyle, minus the having sex with men part. I mean I let guys blow me, but I gotta be on drugs or be watching straight porn. My friends would disown me if they knew I wasn’t %100 gay.

We don't turn gay we find out that we are gay

• reme_1

When has a gay person figured out he or she is actually straight. 

Answer:  A Straight person does not turn gay.

Additional detail:   The above I say as a general belief.  That said I did know a man who had that experience although his was not a choice.  He just changed. 

But his is not a common experience. In fact he is the only person I know who has done this.

Now a bisexual person can live a life one way then choose to go the other.  I suspect this is what you are talking about.

A straight person, CANNOT BECOME gay!

False premise.

• God

No one "turns gay" gay is the way you were born.