Just wondering peoples opinions on helping out an older lady and disabled husband. ?

So I deliver food as my job and on one of my deliveries an older lady asked me if I had another job and I told her no that honestly it’s the only job I’ve been able to find since the pandemic started and my last job (seasonal tax preparer) ended. She asked me if I wouldn’t mind cleaning her bathroom for her since she’s disabled with a heart problem and her husband is also disabled. She told me she would send me pics of the bathroom so I could decide, the pics don’t look too bad, it’s dirty but it doesn’t seem like a bio hazard either. I asked my husband to come with me and told him he could just wait in the car that way if anything was up I would have someone else there by me. He doesn’t really like the idea but he will come if I go. What’s any ones else’s opinion on this? I have a natural tendency to help and say yes to people. Does anyone think this is too dangerous to do?

• Willie
    1 week ago

I would ask my wife, if she would do it and I would go with her, and of course we wouldn't charge them a fee.

• 1 week ago

I would do it in a heart beat for the elderly and for free

Connecting awesome charities from https://donateers.org/

• User

Consult nearest event security company.

• Cammie

You should get them in touch with a senior and disabled services in your area.Sure, go clean up a bit. Just make sure they are knows to social services for a more permement solution.

This is completely up to you. Why just the bathroom though?

I see no problem with it