I take my anger out on my neighbours property at night?

Ive always had a problem with smashing things when they wouldnt work, its been a problem for years of mine until recently i discovered a method that stops me destroying all my belongings in rage. Every time something pushes me over a certain limit, i sneak out at night into my communal block and vandalize the neighbours stuff ( cut their bicycle tires, pee through letterbox, put their boots down the chute) It kinda feels now like every time life wants to send problems my way, i have a way of sending the problem and the anger over to someone else, and it's saving me a fortune. Is this concerning behaviour though? im scared to tell anyone i know 

I mean, its not the cops im worried about, i know i cant get caught, no cameras, plus i wear gloves, hoody etc. So thats all fine. 

Its just im worried about the negative impact it may have on my mental health?

• J

Someone will call the cops at some point. They’ll arrest you, and you’ll deserve it.