Isn't today's Christianity directed toward catholic doctrine like a cult since they preach the same doctrine ?

Most today's Christians preach TWO baptisms (Ephesians 4:5) that's catholic doctrine.

They preach eating His body (I Corinthians 10:3-4) that's catholic doctrine.

They preach a trinity (I Corinthians 12:6; Daniel 4:35) that's catholic doctrine.

With a definition of a "cult" being "a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object,"

Wouldn't you say today's Christianity is a cult?

Update:

@ANON

WHEN THE CHURCH IS "...DEMONSTRATING THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (I CORINTHIANS 2:4) IN ACCORDANCE WITH JESUS' PROMISES,

>>>>>>>>>"IT'S THE POWER OF GOD"<<<<<<<<<<< (RM 1:16)

(((OPERATING))) IN THAT (((CHURCH))) (I CORINTHIANS 12) IN WHICH 

(((NOBODY))) DON'T TELL (((NOBODY))) >>>>>>>NOTHING<<<<<< 

(JEREMIAH 31:34) AND WHEN ONE SPEAKS (((EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT))) (I CORINTHIANS 1:10).

Update 2:

NOT LIKE THIS SHYT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS DREAMED UP WITH OTHERS FINDING OUT THEY ARE LIARS AND >>>>>SHOOTING OFF<<< CREATING 39.5K+ DIFFERENT SO CALLED "CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS."

Update 3:

@MALCOLM

"GOD LAUGHS" (PSALM 37:13)!

Update 4:

@USER

YOU WISH!

YOU DUMB IGNORANTCATHOLIC!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • User
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The question is nonsense.

Please try again.

• 4 weeks ago

Not the same. It is about YOUR cognizant skills, i.e. perception, awareness, judgment. All of these are lacking in your faulty exegesis, and hermeneutical application. The evidence points to privately held theological talking points, which are seriously flawed, with serious error.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

All religions are cults with followers that conduct rituals and praise their leader, recruit members and pretty much listen to what their preachers say at the clubhouse and are influenced to have cult like behaviours which includes hatred towards others outside of their beliefs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.