Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What kind of lip service did Ivanka perform for Trump to be paid a consultant fee of $750,000?

• Robert

I can't believe that's all she made when Hunter Biden, a drug addict did much better in a no show job. that allowed enough time off to knock up a dancer.   I guess it's who you know that counts.  

That money was paid to her for consultant fees while she worked for the company. Traditionally, consultation fees are paid to independent entities outside the firm. It's another of many red flags that just went up thanks to the NYT,

Ivanka serves in an unpaid position as advisor . Basically she translates Liberal to English for the Trump administration .

I think the American people have a right to know that.

Someone touched that  lil' dangly thing that swings in the back of her throat.

She is his favorite child, it was just an illegal tax deductible gift.

One mans Consultancy Fee is another Womans Hush Money.