Why do people call me crazy for wanting to flee the state and go away?

I'm tired of waiting around cause covid is delaying my court case and I have no court date set for me. I just want to be able to move on with my life and put this behind me. I feel trapped and so I told my family and my therapist that I have an plan in place in case I want to flee. They installed some mind controller/gps tag in me and I'm going to make an incision and take it out and just go. That device they planted in me is talking to me and telling me to go do bad stuff. They tried to wipe my mind and make me do what they want by placing that device in me and I'm not going to let them control me. I'm told that I'm nuts and crazy. Why do I get called crazy for wanting to flee cause they want to brain wash me and control and track me ?

You should get a lawyer to protect whatever rights that you have.  If you can't afford one, find a pro-bono attorney.  In the meantime, play the game by telling your family and your shrink whatever they want to hear.  

Based on the number of variations of this question you have posted, you ARE crazy and no judge would allow you to be released and wear a monitoring device.

Sounds like these people are trying to help you avoid a long stint in prison. 

• pauly

Not worth the time it took to type 

I'm guessing that isn't why they're calling you crazy...

So do it already and stop posting about it