Am I required to take a driver's test to move to Arkansas?

To get Arkansas citizenship there too? I am an adult that lives in another State in the USA. I am a U.S. citizen. I have a driver's license from another State.


This is for an Arkansas driver's license & Arkansas license plate too.

4 Answers

  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

    US citizenship is nationwide. There is no such thing as "Arkansas citizenship." If you are a UC citizen, you can move to any state. To obtain legal residency in that state, get a place to live, your driver's license, etc. Most states will transfer existing valid state driver's licenses to their state without a road test. You may need to take written tests, vision, etc, and need to look up specific requirements for each state on that state's DMV website. 

  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Arkansas requires you take the written test

  • 4 months ago

    Citizenship is of the country, not the state. 

  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    I don’t know if you’re required to take a test but you are required to get an Arkansas license. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.