Rich B
Lv 4
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Libs do you know anyone with a three digit IQ that pays more in taxes than they have to?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I have never itemized.

• 4 weeks ago

Good Luck finding some one to admit he doesn't deserve it.

• 4 weeks ago

There is a difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion 

• 4 weeks ago

No one pays more taxes than they have to. 

There is the very legal practice of tax avoidance, and then there is cheating. 

There is nothing illegal about the former.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump is a Draft Dodger, a Tax Dodger and a Sexual Predator.  He will soon be in Federal Prison.  Anyone with a three digit IQ does not lend support to such a man. People wonder why you do.

• Biff
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I also don't know anyone with a three-digit IQ who believes billionaires should be able to pay $750 while the average school teacher pays about $10,000.  If in fact Trump legally paid only $750 in taxes in 2017, then it can mean only one of 3 things:  (1) He cheated; (2) He's actually not wealthy at all; or (3) the laws need to be changed so people like Trump have to pay their fair share.  

• 4 weeks ago

Have to? Everyone only pays what they "have to" for the amount they owe, it's not a charity that you chose to give more. But I know the "have to" you mean is via trying to cheat the system and pay less than you should, and all because you want to defend Trump being wrong on that. No, cheating our nation that supports you, that you get rich off the backs of, is wrong. Taxes suck but it is the duty of the citizens to pay their share, and yes, that includes Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.