I'm confused. Trump said he pays more taxes in one year than we pay in a lifetime, yet he has paid $0 for 15 of the last 20 years?

and 2 he paid only $750? Was he lying? Are you ok with that lie?

The Cult is just fine with all his lies, and join in enthusiastically. It’s funny how Trump Republicans don’t understand that their embracement of a criminal, pathological lying, compassionless, incompetent wannabe dictator POS like Trump has forever tarnished their claim of being the party of morality. 

• And what did he pay before that? And the years before that? Well? Besides, this isn't about what anyone is paying in taxes, this is you gripping about bankruptcy law. The same kind of law that effects Trump is the same kind of law that would allow you to keep some assets if you go bankrupt, giving you a chance to start over.

• Isaac

Let's just go ahead and say he WAS lying. I'm not about to check and dig into it. I don't care. Why? B/c Trump is great for America and b/c the Dems are HORRIBLE for it. It's literally like Trump is offering me a B.L.T. and a beer and the Dems are offering to slit my throat. 

• Zardoz

How much did Trump pay in real estate taxes last year? More than you'll mooch in your entire life.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

Most taxpayers pay more in tax per month than Fat Boy Donny has paid in the last 15 years.

Fraud has its privileges. 

• Random

You shouldn't be confused.  Trump lies all the time.  About everything.

And each year he donates 100% of his $400,000 salary.