Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Im still in love with my ex although he has a gf? ?

He talks about his gf to me all the time. The good and bad. They have been dating for 3 years almost and we have been having sex on and off for the past 2 years. He tells me all their problems and what he doesn’t like about her. He says I’m a better fit for him and when he dumps her we will be great together even better than before. I feel so bad I want to tell her but i don’t want this to end. He says she is getting suspiciously about us and he just tells her she is insecure. He is waiting for her to dump him so him and I can be together 

• J

This guy is just playing you. If he wanted to be with you, he would. You’re just his backup plan and the side chick. He’s probably got others too. Even if you do get back together, he’s gonna cheat on you (possibly with her). Why would you wanna be with a guy like that? I suggest you move on and find a new bf that won’t keep you as a side chick and lead you on. 

I can't believe women are really this ignorant.  

You are just his side piece.  You will always be just his side piece.  You have NO FUTURE with this jerk.  He is just using  you whenever he is bored with his other GF.

Even if she dumps him - then he will probably call you his GF and find a different side piece to go cheat on you when you annoy him.  

He lacks the ability to commit to one woman.  He is going to always have multiple women and try to make them believe that he is going to leave his other woman for them.  

Find a different BF.  Stop seeing this douche.  

maybe you should leave him alone if he has a girlfriend