Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Chinese people destroyed America with their Kung Flu. Should we invade China for that?

• jimmy

LOL, and who are you going to get to help you? The USA have never won a war without allies.

Go ahead. I expect to see everything 45 follower on a plane going to fight in China. Just give them an AR-15. They seem to think that's all you need to repel an army.

i dont think so

• Ludwig

Yes.  They will beat you to death with their chop-sticks.  Serve you all right.

• Isaac

No. We should invade Sweden. We'd be doing them a favor. 

i dont think so

Don't feed the libtrolls.

i dont think so

No, I don't think China is bad. In fact, I think America should not interfere with the South China Sea conflict, and let the filipino and vietnamese sh8tskins get flattened by China.

we should take them over and make them work for white people like the subhumans they are