Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you have any boo boo's right now?

No, nothing right now.

• Yep.

Like the entire back of my left leg from buttock down to calf

All over hands and arms

On throat

Hell of a black eye, though that's getting better and bruising on forehead and cheeks.

If I have anymore I do not want to know

Not at the moment hun.

yes, lots of them, headaches constantly is one of them

• Old

I scrapped my forearm this morning carrying a laundry basket up from the basement on a nail head sticking out of the door trim.  It bled quite heavily for about a half hour considering how miniscule the wound was.

• I stuck the tip of a paring knife into my index finger yesterday. It hardly bled at all.

I have a few cuts on my hands.  I have a new kitten who loves to play but he has very sharp little kitten claws.

well they split my sternum wide open to do a double bypass they harvested the veins off my right leg off the side of my knee...most guys would be singing a sad song...im ready to bang my girlfriend like i mean it

• Nicole

nope............