Non-maskers: I respect people's choices, yet my anti mask friends wont let me just wear my mask & do life....more inside?

In short, if I dont try to sway them to wearing a mask I find it rude they wont just let me wear mine...like agree we dont agree and move forward. Yet each time Im around them they want to discuss why I dont need a mask etc. Whats a nice way to tell them finally and surely to knock it iff

Just avoid them. They don't care about you or respect or value you. You can do better. Times like these bring out people's true values.

How are they not letting you wear a mask? Are they ripping it off your face? 

Just tell them you have nothing new to say about it since the last time you talked about it.

• J

You could always start coughing all over them. But I’d just find some new friends. People who refuse to wear masks are more likely to be reckless in catching covid. You don’t want their virus. 

"I care about you and don't want you to suffer or die from my virus.  That's why I wear my mask."

• Get yourself some new friends with masks.

You can all grow old together in your masks without all that unnecessary stress from non-maskers.

"Whats a nice way to tell them finally and surely to knock it iff"

Tell them you find a mask more comfortable than a ventilator.   And then tell them you will not be spending time with them until there is a vaccine, treatment or they wear masks.

You wearing a mask protects them from you.    If you want to be protected, they have to wear masks.

Truly, if you are hanging with people who do not wear masks, your friends kind of have a point.   One mask in a room does nothing.

• A.J.

Because the people around you are capable of spreading disease and are clouded by non-science (nonsense) into possibly killing people and are the reason our economy remains in shambles. When your life revolves around idiots, you need to find sensible people. New studies seem to show a mask also helps the wearer as a partial filter of COVID-19 reducing the level of initial infection allowing an immune system time to react once infected. Tell those non-maskers to go to hell and wear one yourself.