Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How would you have felt in my shoes?

So this guy who has left me multiple times before came back about a month ago and told me he wanted a relationship. I went all in (as I love him) and now he’s left me again, saying he doesn’t want a relationship. I can’t stop thinking about how I may have messed it up by worrying about him leaving, or by making him feel bad when I told him that things seemed to be on his terms. Feel like maybe I nagged him too many times about texting/hanging out or something. So I worry I said things that messed it up. How would you have felt in this situation? Would you have felt secure with a person like him?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

This guy obviously can’t make a commitment. He has left and came back multiple times. He seems to only want a relationship when it’s convenient for him. Next time, tell him you’re not interested in starting a relationship just to have him leave whenever he feels like it. Then go find a better bf. 

• 4 weeks ago

It sounds like he's just not that into this relationship.  Maybe just let him go next time and find someone else.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'll bet a million of someone else's money that when you see him,... he gets some.

Are you his mattress or someone he cares about?  Get the F out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.