Anonymous

Why Americans want to bomb Iran , is that because Iranians are better looking and more attractive ?

Update:

Americans are jealous of good looking and successful middle eastern and muslim countries

Update 2:

Sunni and Shia are brothers , our common enemy is America and Israel not Iran 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

IIE mean NO at Japan. Iranians are barbarians who deserve to be bombed off map. Iranians not good-looking or attractive. 

• 4 weeks ago

I've always hated the idea of a country's government representing the people. I think it's fair to say that most people everywhere in the world just want to focus on their own lives, they're not the ones getting involved with different countries and causing drama, their governments are doing that. 

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

OK, in general, "Americans" want to bankrupt the West and destroy the rest.  

It's probably a distraction when they are planning big moves against their common enemy.  

The common enemy is Sunni Muslims, who want to establish a caliphate.  

I'm speaking about the government which makes the decisions, not the people.  

Do you honestly think that there is a real Islamic government anywhere?  

The government might see the caliphate as a threat.  

The Hamas theatrics are more infotainment used to fool people.  

In the perennial grandstanding and saber rattling between Iran and the USA...Iraq gets clobbered; Iran is still sitting pretty.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. We would have nuked Norway a long time ago if that were the case.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Obviously America does not want to bomb Iran or President Trump would have ordered bombing raids when Iran attacked American personnel earlier this year.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.