Who is in the wrong? ?

So my sister caught on to how I have been using one of her lipsticks because it accidentally broke off one day. The reason I used her lipstick was because I ran out of mine and since I have really bad (diagnosed) body dysmorphia I cannot go a day without makeup. Basically, She woke me up yelling at the top of her lungs, said I was a freak, that she hated me, That I wasn’t a real

“Christian” then proceeded to take some of my stuff and my guitar. I quickly got up to get my guitar and as I was wrestling her for it , she said that she was gonna murder me and managed to scratch my arm pretty bad. And if all that wasn’t enough said that she’s gonna put a curse on me. I feel like maybe I did deserve this treatment because it was an expensive lipstick so I’m going to try and buy her a new one. Opinions please ? 

• Carmen

Two wrongs don’t make a right as the saying goes but a wise person sees possible red flags or danger and protects themselves regardless of the circumstances. Messing with other people property is disrespectful not showing any natural affection and it’s being inconsiderate. As the saying goes put the shoe on the other feet as you had to then you understood how your sister felt. Applying the Golden Rule always promote more peace to treat people as you want to be treated. Even if she said no to her makeup -lipstick that was her right your responsibility was to ask and let her know you used and broke it before she found out. Every action has a reaction good or bad right or wrong avoid unnecessary trouble by being peaceable as far as it depends on you and asking before you touch something that doesn’t belong to you. Good gesture to replace lipstick just let her cool off some first and pray for a peaceful relationship again. 

You didn't ask to use it AND you owe her a new lipstick. Her reaction is childish and over the top. I recommend mud wrestling.

• Audrey

Buy her a new one and then KEEP YOUR GRUBBY PAWS OFF HER STUFF!

I think you were in the wrong for ruining her lipstick. 

If you caused it to be broken, that's pretty bad. But 

it doesn't justify her getting violent with you. 

I think you're on the right track, offering to pay 

for the lipstick. 

P.S. Tell her she must not be a real Christian if she

is summoning the devil to put curses on you. 

i think shes wrong

wear a black garbage bag that covers your head and body.