Can i sin all i want and than on my death bed i say the sinners prayer and jesus will love me and save me?

i doubt it ............

Heavens no. Dozens of scriptures deny that.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 

Jhn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 

"Born again" is Greek gennaō anōthen (another birth) meaning reborn from above - meaning spiritually. Its a spiritual rebirth in the image of Christ who is the image of God. 

Heres what happened 

1- God made Adam in Gods spiritual image. He gave Adam a flesh body also so he could interact in earths physical environment. 

2- Adam betrayed God by choosing to live for flesh gratification rather than for the Spirit of God 

3- God cursed Adam and all his seed with death and decay, ruining our chances at eternal life here on earth. 

4- Later God sent his only begotten Son to die a one time atoning death for all men who would accept his offer. Prior to the crucifixion Jesus showed us how to live in Gods spiritual image again. He was humble, obedient and submissive. 

5- So Jesus who is the image of God regenerates us one by one back into the spiritual image of God and saves our souls. 

6- If this spiritual transformation never takes place in our lives here then we will die in Adams sinful flesh image. And then there is literally hell to pay  

God is dead serious. You best be as well 

• Paul

Two problems here. First, you can't con God. He will know if you are sincere or not. And secondly, you don't know if you will have a death bed. You might be killed in a car crash tomorrow.

Love you?  He already does.

Save you?  No, not even God would be able to do that.  Nobody can save us in our sins, not even God.  Real repentance takes time.

IF YOU WERE TO DIE THAT WAY, YOU WOULD BE DYING IN WHATS CALLED THE MORTAL SIN OF PRESUMPTION, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN FOR THAT, ALSO YOU COULD DIE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT WARNING, THE IT WOULD BE TOO LATE. JESUS SAID, I MAY COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND DEMAND YOUR SOUL, SO BE ON YOUR GUARD, BE ON YOUR GUARD. MEANING OF THE SIN OF PRESUMPTION>>>

Presumption (that is to say the expectation of automatic forgiveness from sins regardless of whether one is repentant or not) is, indeed, a mortal sin, since it usurps the will of God. We have hope that forgiveness will be given to us if we die in a state of sin, but we cannot assume that it will be. This is, effectively, a check upon our sinning freely and with abandon if we continue to still believe in a God. Essentially it means that we must take responsibility for our actions. It is only good practise to hope for the best but be cautious about the things that we do.

Presumption would seem to be a sin regardless of the matter of fact which you are making 'presumptions' about since it is the intent with which you do something that matters in this case. If I do something while understanding it to be sinful - whether or not that understanding is erroneous - and expect forgiveness regardless, then I am presuming upon God. It essentially raises me to be His equal, which is a status I am most definitely not entitled to.

http://www.catholicbasictraining.com/apologetics/c... 

No.  No such thing as the "Sinners Prayer" in the Bible.

You must repent and trust in Jesus Christ.  Today is the day of salvation, you are not promised tomorrow.

• Steven

I know I am not saved because of what I experience in my dreams.

You can sin all you want because sin is a made up thing. I have no idea what a sinners prayer is. Jesus is pretty much made up too. 

Edited to add: @gentile John 3:16 nuff said partner, you are wrong. 

And if the whole deathbed confession thing is no good, why do christians keep saying that this prominent atheist or that prominent atheist converted on their deathbed? You guys gotta get your stories straight. 

The thief on the cross was saved at the last moment.  And all saved people still sin.  See 1 John 1:8.  All saved people sin every day, including sinning willfully.  Of course, if you die before believing, you will be in hell, so believe in the Lord Jesus Christ right now.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

• Deathbed confessions are no good, it doesn't work that way. The thief on the stake just asked Jesus to remember him, point out the words that say he asked for forgiveness. People have plenty misconceptions about what transpired at their deaths, even the placement of the comma that belongs AFTER the word today and not before.